Working for us...
AG Global Strategies is an attractive and exciting organisation to work for, we are a growing global company with challenging and rewarding positions around the world.
As an organisation, we value the unique experience, capabilities and professionalism our employees bring, we aim to harness this and help our personnel expand their knowledge and develop their careers, allowing for fulfilling appointments with unique opportunities.
We succeed by bringing the best people into our organisation, we want our employees to join us knowing their efforts as individuals will be supported by a highly experienced team and strengthened by an organisation with an objective to ensure the success of every engagement, with the challenges we or our clients face around the globe.
Due to the expansion of our sales department we have an opening for a Telemarketing-based role based in London, that will be a training ground for our B2B sales force. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, in this role you will be given the opportunity to learn and develop your sales skills with the goal of moving to the next level of B2B sales within one of the fastest growing areas in Security industry. Business fluency in English and an exceptional telephone manner is essential. This role offers a highly competitive package with excellent employee benefits.
• Identifying, nurturing and qualifying new business opportunities in order to schedule sales appointments for the senior sales team.
• Demonstrating over the phone the impact that our services has within the business ethics and compliance community (GRC).
• Working closely with both the sales and marketing departments to identify the most appropriate leads and follow-up activities to maximise sales revenue.
• Develop long term sales pipeline to increase company market share in specialised area.
• Use specialty expertise to seek out new opportunities for customer value by expanding and
enhancing existing opportunities to build the pipeline in and drive pursuit in specialty area.
• Sell complex products or solutions to customers on a partnership basis.
• Balance strategic and tactical pursuits to optimise coverage and develop a predictable revenue stream.
• Providing the first contact with new business clients, the successful candidate will be communicating with senior level clients working within ethics, compliance and legal roles within the world’s leading organisations, in UK and also internationally.
• Nurture high quality interested prospects over the phone to acquire/generate qualified business leads.
• Document, track and monitor all leads and activities.
• Acquire in depth knowledge of our full range of services and convey that knowledge to potential clients, adhering to company messaging and positioning.
• Collaborate with market intelligence analyst to identify and source potential leads.
• Follow up with prospects who responded to marketing programmes and campaigns.
• Assist with list building activities as directed by Manager of Demand Generation.
• Build a solid understanding of sales concepts including lead management process, customer lifecycle, lead nurturing, sales/marketing.
Regional Sales Executive
The position is a Sales Executive, required to seek clients for UK and global risk and security consultancy, security solutions and other services in the private sector.
Responsibilities include, managing existing clients and identifying new opportunities in order to secure contracts and clients, expanding AG Global Strategies' client base in the UK and around the world.
AG Global Strategies Limited
© 2020 AG Global Strategies Limited. All rights reserved. AG Global Strategies design is a trademark of AG Global Strategies Limited