Working for us...
AG Global Strategies is an attractive and exciting organisation to work for, we are a growing global company with challenging and rewarding positions around the world.
As an organisation, we value the unique experience, capabilities and professionalism our employees bring, we aim to harness this and help our personnel expand their knowledge and develop their careers, allowing for fulfilling appointments with unique opportunities.
We succeed by bringing the best people into our organisation, we want our employees to join us knowing their efforts as individuals will be supported by a highly experienced team and strengthened by an organisation with an objective to ensure the success of every engagement, with the challenges we or our clients face around the globe.
AG Global Strategies requires a highly qualified security industry professional to provide consulting services and to contribute to the growth of the company and delivery of crisis, security and complex problem-solving services to our clients in the area of security risk management, crisis management, crisis response and other risk issues.
Working with a multidisciplinary team of security experts and crisis management specialists, you will play a critical role in resolving clients’ complex problems, responding to crisis issues and developing proactive risk management programmes.
• As consultant at AG Global Strategies, you will be responsible for delivery of consultancy services to clients, by developing innovative solutions to complex risks and problems.
• You will be responsible for scoping and delivering across a broad range of risk activities, including crisis management and crisis response planning, risk workshops, stakeholder communications and more.
• Responsibilities include, developing clear, concise and appropriately scoped proposals to win new client projects.
• Work as part of our crisis response team, assisting clients resolve crises related to security, travel, medical and other complex problems.
• Actively contribute and/or lead new initiatives to expand AG Global Strategies’ services across the globe.
• Act as a key team member on major projects, acting as an SME, across a range of service lines.
• Actively participate in the development of consulting services in risk, crisis management and crisis response.
• Build relationships with clients, partners and others, through common goals and individual contribution.
• Identify and build relationships across service providers, partners and other industry professionals to provide services in regions we are required to operate in.
• Understanding of the services we offer, the business as a whole, strategic priorities and own contribution to goals.
• Suggest and make improvements and efficiencies to manage the costs of providing services and improve margins.
• Ensure that practices, polices, strategy and services represent the clients’ best interest.
• Understands need to work within project scope including price.
• Maintain time and expense records to ensure accurate invoicing following task completion.
• Solutions focused.
• Client oriented.
• Commercial understanding.
• Ensure delivery of exceptional service by focussing on the requirements of clients.
• Driven with determination to achieve high standards.
• Make important informed decisions.
• Personal effectiveness.
• Show understanding of others in order to influence as appropriate.
• Wealth of knowledge and experience to make sound judgments, to advise and assist others.
• Demonstrate global awareness.
• Embrace a changing environment, adapt well to changing demands and ambiguous situations and adapt accordingly.
• Adapt knowledge and analysis to provide effective solutions to clients.
•Ability to take the initiative to proactively resolve issues within own remit and recognise when these require escalation.
• Deliver on personal objectives to add to strategic and department plans, with focus on overall delivery.
• Strive to exceed client expectations.
• Experience in delivering consulting services to private individuals, within commercial, corporate and industry consulting environments.
• Experience working with multinational companies around the world.
• Experience in crisis management, enterprise risk management, crisis communications, complex problem solving and security management.
• Strong communications and writing skills.
• Experience in building relationships with clients and other senior consultants globally.
• Demonstrated experience in the application of a recognised risk assessment methodology.
• Experience in a multi-cultural environment and demonstrated cross cultural awareness.
• Experience of working within complex and hostile environment and regions.
• Well travelled and able to travel at short notice.
UK | Global
The position is for a Security Consultant, required to provide services within the UK and deploy globally. The position requires the consultant to provide remote and on-site consulting services to the company and to clients.
The position requires an experienced, capable individual with a wealth of industry expertise, able to deliver services for private sector clients, including UHNWI, Corporate, Commercial, Industry and others.
AG Global Strategies Limited
© 2020 AG Global Strategies Limited. All rights reserved. AG Global Strategies design is a trademark of AG Global Strategies Limited